1. Fabric curtains can be divided into printed fabrics, […]
1. Fabric curtains can be divided into printed fabrics, dyed fabrics, yarn-dyed fabrics, jacquard fabrics, etc. according to their different fabrics and processes.
Calico: Print the color and pattern on the plain fabric by transfer or garden net, which is called Calico;
Dyed cloth: dyed with a single color on the white fabric is called dyed cloth;
Yarn-dyed fabric: According to the pattern needs, the gauze is classified and dyed first, and then interwoven to form a color pattern into a yarn-dyed fabric;
Jacquard printed fabric: Combine the two processes of jacquard and printing together and call it jacquard colored fabric.
2. Fabric curtain color fabrics are made of pure cotton, linen, polyester, real silk, and can also be mixed with concentrated raw materials. The following are the characteristics of each curtain material:
1. Silk: fine, good gloss, soft hand, environmental protection, high price
2. Rayon: good gloss, wrinkles at high temperature, soft hand, high grade, high price
3. Polyester yarn: practical, affordable and cheap
1. Natural cotton: environmental protection, high cost, warm in winter and cool in summer, vacuuming; easy to shrink, darker gloss
2. Artificial cotton: chemical fiber, with cotton texture, no shrinkage, good gloss
3. Polyester cotton: it has the texture of cotton, does not shrink, not pure cotton.
1. Cotton chenille: high-grade cotton material, soft, environmentally friendly, a little shrunk, the velvet feeling of the thread is polished, and the price is high
2. Poly chenille: Compared with cotton chenille, it is harder, has poor drape, and does not shrink.
1. Hemp material: environmentally friendly, rough and generous, high-end; harder, but also shrinking
2. Velvet: soft texture, good drape, high grade, velvet is also polished
3. Nylon: easy to weather, glass yarn material, environmental protection and practical
4. Nylon: chemical fiber, mainly for yarn